Full-Time Surgical Podiatrist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Panorama City , CA
Working for an organization with the size and resources of Kaiser Permanente Southern California means having the potential to positively affect the health and well-being of entire communities. That’s because each of us-from our financial professionals and IT team members to our RNs and physicians on the front line of care-shares a commitment to providing the best possible care experience. One of the most diverse regions in the country, Southern California offers everything from quaint coastal communities to bustling urban cities, high desert plains to snowy mountain peaks. Here, you’ll find the cultural, lifestyle, and recreational amenities to complement your work and your life. Come discover the resources, support, and opportunity you need to build the career you’ve always wanted.
* American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS) Board Certification Required.
* Upon date of hire, podiatrist must be ABPS eligible in both Foot Surgery & Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
* ABPS Board Qualification required within one (1) year of hire.
* ABPS Board Certification required within three (3) years of hire.
* California State Licence to practice Podiatry.
* DEA License to prescirbe schedule II, III, IV, V substances.
* Radiology X-ray & Fluoroscopy Supervisor & Operator Certification (due to CA State testing dates – this can be obtained after hire).
* CPR certification.
* National Provider Identifier (NPI) required as of May 23, 2007.
* Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors.
How to Apply
33,149 total views, 1 today